Wednesday 22 April 2020

Driving Lessons Bridgend - Phoebe Lewis Driving Test Pass - Peter Hamilton Driving School

Driving Lessons Bridgend

Phoebe Lewis From Bridgend

Congratulations to Phoebe Lewis who passed her driving test 1st time with only 4 minors.

Well Phoebe, you made huge strides in such a short space of time, those 10 days have flown by.

I know you were nervous this morning and that’s understandable, you have become such a competent driver as your driving skills shone through on such a horrendously rainy day.

You have been a lovely girl to teach and chat too, we had a wide variety of topics and it can’t have been easy listening to my jokes day after day lol.

I wish you well for the future, if I do ever wish to visit Paris, I’ll be in touch with you and your sister to be my tour guides 
All the best, Pete.

Driving Lessons Bridgend


Peter Hamilton Driving School

No comments:

Post a Comment