Wednesday 22 April 2020

Driving Lessons Bridgend - Abb Walker Driving Test Pass - Peter Hamilton Driving School

Driving Lessons Bridgend

Abb Walker From Bridgend
Congratulations to Abb Walker who passed her driving test with only 5 minors.

An awesome pass Abb!!!

Well Abb, it’s been a fabulous journey together throughout your lessons, you have a great personality and a fab sense of humour. We had some great laughs with plenty of banter, it helps that you found my jokes a hoot lol.

You did suffer some nerves this morning but I kept reassuring you that if you drive like you do on lessons you’ll come back with a great pass. As soon as I saw your thumbs up I just knew you had nailed it.

Look forward to see you out & about, I’ll toot when I see you.

Take care, Pete.

Driving Lessons Bridgend


Peter Hamilton Driving School

No comments:

Post a Comment